Anyone who knows me knows that I am a fat kid trapped in a skinny man’s body. Some say they hate me for that; some say they are jealous; and others haven’t bothered to form an opinion one way or another. You may think whatever you want of my ability to eat 200 chicken wings in one sitting, but you can’t help but to admire my commitment to stuffing my face until my stomach or ass reach a code red for explosion. Before we go any further, I’m reminded of a limerick my family used to sing to me every time I farted after a big meal:
“Better to let it out and be ashamed
Than to hold it back and bust a vein!”
Most of you who are reading this right now are probably grossed out by what you’re reading, but sometimes even clean reading can get a little messy. Here’s when you challenge your sense of humor and either go with the flow or just go.
I didn’t bring you here to discuss my gastric issues. What I came here to say is “down with dieting — BOOOO!” What’s the point? It’s no fun. After all, the first three letters of the word “diet” are D-I-E. Having said that, below is the very ineffective, yet most highly enjoyable Hottywood Diet, guaranteed not to make you lose a single pound! Hey, look at it this way, the more fat that dangles around your love-handles only means there’s more of you to love. Own up to it. Hell, I do. I’ve already decided that in my next life I’m going to come back as a pie-eating champion.
Anyway, enjoy the not-so-helpful diet tips below. If you’re going to eat yourself into a frenzy, you might as well enjoy every last crumb.
FOODS TO AVOID:
Avoid nothing! Eat any damn thing you want. That’s the best part about the Hottywood Diet. There are no repercussions; no second thoughts. Just enjoy the moment. And if anyone tells you to avoid any kind of food, you tell them to avoid the fist that you’ll be throwing at their forehead. …and you’ll only be throwing a fist because you probably ate the last cream pie.
INSTEAD OF STARVING YOURSELF TO MEET SOCIETY’S DEMANDS OF “NORMAL”:
- Eat about 25%-50% above your calorie maintenance level. More, if you’re an overachiever or one greedy motherf*cker.
- Don’t spread your calories into 5-6 small meals. Instead, eat 5-6 big meals! Dessert and snacks count as bonus points. If you’re going to go all out — go all the way.
- Drink plenty of kool-aid and carbonated sodas instead of tasteless water. Alcohol is also a fun beverage to wash your meals down with, especially in the morning.
- Toss your weight scale in front of a herd of angry ostriches. If you follow this ineffective diet, you won’t need it anymore.
- Exercise is the ENEMY! Don’t bother working out. You’ll be too tired after you eat anyway.
- And last but not least, the only pills you should be taking are those “All-Night-Long” pills for men and women. Who the hell heard of taking a pill to curb your appetite??? Talk about a hard pill to swallow, geez.
People of Earth invest way too much time, effort and energy into attempting to lose weight. Everyone except people in a few third-world countries of course, but that’s a horse of a different color. If we weren’t meant to eat ourselves into deep dips inside our couches, then why on Earth is food so good? Don’t blame us for eating the heavy carbs and loads of sugar. Our appetites are keeping businesses afloat – Popeyes; McDonalds; Sonic; Dairy Queen. We’re contributing a lot to the livelihood of businesses; keeping jobs filled; providing an American justice.
I could go on and on about how we should avoid b*tches like Jenny Craig and that whole Nutrisystem scam sham. You only have one life to live so you might as well live it to the fullest…or live while being full. And it certainly doesn’t take 90% of any effort to do that. Especially if there’s a ham bone tied to a string on a stick at the end of effort’s trail.
Now I’m not shoving any food down anyone’s throat so if you gain a few extra pounds, good for you, but you can’t say it was at my hand. In fact, my hands are full and greasy, thanks to these fries and this fully loaded pepper jack burger! So on that note — peace out ya’ll! I’m about to make my inner fat kid very happy.
Nom Nom Nom
Quote of the week: “Sex is just as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.”